Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE - Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE - Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Cooper Institute - Certified Physical Fitness Specialist
- NESTA - Certified Life Strategies Coach
- American Academy of Health & Fitness Professionals - Certified Post Rehab Specialist
- KINESIS - Certified Functional Exercise Trainer
- GMP Fitness - Longevity & Wellness Specialist
Mary was born and raised in New York City. After living and traveling throughout Europe, the middle east, south east Asia, Japan and the Pacific Islands, she hung up her backpack and wound up in Montana.
Being in the fitness business for 35 years, she has seen the field go through many changes. Mary has a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Education and holds numerous certifications including:American Academy of Health and Fitness Professionals Post Rehab Specialist, and NESTA Certified Life Strategies Coach.
Always staying on the cutting edge of the fitness industry, she specializes in core and functional training and post rehab workouts. However, she trains people at all levels of fitness from the competitive athlete to the beginning exerciser. In the words of one of her clients “Mary makes my workout sessions something to look forward to…challenging, entertaining, humerous and uplifting…pushing me to the point of amazement at what I can do!”
Mary is available Monday through Friday by appointment and is looking forward to helping you achieve your goals.
- B.S. Health Education